Virtual Control is a small but ambitious hi-tech/software solutions startup with a remote-first, collaborative culture. Even with a small team, we are having significant impacts on the global operations of large logistics and supply chain providers, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries by gleaning insights from their data using machine learning and bringing the latest technologies into their operations. We are going places fast and need strong team members like you to help us get there!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Perform system development and build a scalable, efficient solution within the agreed timelines and standards
- Conduct UAT, SIT and ensure the solution quality and the platform stability
- Collaborate with technical and product teams to deliver industry-leading application features and functions to our customers
- Maintain operations portal with high availability requirements
- Contribute ideas on the system design and architecture of the solution
- Stay abreast of industry trends, especially on the digital side, development tools and cloud technology
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree holder of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in development
- Good knowledge of Python, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, Azure and/or AWS
- Self-motivated, proactive to tackle issues and able to meet deadlines
- Articulate, good command of spoken and written English
We offer attractive remuneration package, five-day work week, flexible working hours to suitable talents!
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV with present and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.