Virtual Control is a small but ambitious hi-tech/software solutions startup with a remote-first, collaborative culture. Even with a small team, we are having significant impacts on the global operations of large logistics and supply chain providers, pharmaceutical and healthcare industries by gleaning insights from their data using machine learning and bringing the latest technologies into their operations. We are going places fast and need strong team members like you to help us get there!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with back-end developers, UI/UX designers and product team to develop new modules and features
- Develop code of practice on front-end development and create Proof of Concept for new product / service
- Perform system development according to functional and technical requirements
- Identify and provide quick fix for frontend coding problem
- Ensure the features / functions coverage and adherence to best code of practice
- Stay abreast of industry trends in web applications and programming languages to sustain the best direction of development
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Bachelor degree holder of Computer Science, Information Technology, Interactive Design or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in development
- Good understanding of Design and UI/UX principles
- Experience with mobile app development (e.g. React Native, iOS, Android, etc.) is a must
- Passionate, self-motivated and able to meet deadlines
- Articulate, good command of spoken and written English
We offer attractive remuneration package, five-day work week, flexible working hours to suitable talents!
Want to be one of us? Please send us your CV with present and expected salary to: email@example.com.
Applicants who do not hear from us within six weeks of application should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment purpose only.